2.5

I wish I had read the reviews prior to making an appointment show details I wish I had read the reviews prior to making an appointment
May 13th, 2015

My internist suggested that I have an update with a dermatologist. I told her that I did not want to go back to Dr. Jacoby and have been given the name of another dermatologist. While checking the reviews on the new doctor (Nadia Sherline) which I found to be very positive, I thought I would check out the reviews for Dr. Jacoby to see if maybe I was too critical. I see that others found the staff to be curt and rude and Dr. Jacoby to be extremely fast, and seemingly uncaring. I have never been in and out of a doctor's examining room with such lightening speed before! Dr Jacoby came well recommended, but I still can't believe that a dermatologist can do an adequate skin exam in 30 seconds with the patient practically fulled clothed. I am looking forward to myt visit with Dr. Sherline.

terrible show details terrible
by William Creamer on Jan 18th, 2015

Dr. Jacoby does not seem to care at all about a patient.She rushes through the appointment and has no concerns about what a patient is worried about.She also does not follow up on call back with follow up info.

Awful show details Awful
Jan 9th, 2014

Staff is horrible and rude. Dr Jacoby rushes you, barely giving you time to speak. Ended up giving me very strong antibiotics, not healthy to be given to a 5 foot 100 pound 18 year old (which is what I am), and was put in the intensive care unit for 2 weeks with my organs failing, fighting for my life.

RN show details RN
Aug 26th, 2013

Always a long wait. Old, dirty even waiting room, old rooms. Very rude receptionist staff. Dr. Jacoby is always in a rush, does not listen, but luckily she does now what she is talking about or I would never have come back. In the process of finding a new dermatologist.

Rushed, & careless..... show details Rushed, & careless.....
by Alicia B. on Jun 6th, 2013

The reception staff is always rude, but I can overlook that if I loved the Dr. Unfortunately, I am NOT impressed with Dr. Jacoby. She always is in a hurry, rushing me through and dismissing my questions without really answering them. Then, I got a suspicious looking mole in the pelvic region, which I was embarrassed to show because of its location. She reprimanded me for not showing it to her at my last body check, but she had never checked and had never found it and she is the doctor. She froze it off but did not send it for biopsy and did not offer me any info on follow up care. Nor did she say what it was! I had to call back a few days later when it was blistering and peeling to find out that is normal. She should have told me what to expect and how to care for it.

Rude front desk. show details Rude front desk.
by RonDV. on Apr 23rd, 2013

I received Dr. Jacoby as a referral from a friend. I can not speak for Dr. Jacoby but as the front desk and receptionist is concerned, The women was rude condecending after learning I did not have insurance, This was after the fact that I mentined I would be paying cash out of pocket. She told me they do not take self paying patients. UMMMMMM.