Dr. Wendy Jacoby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Jacoby?

July 26th, 2016

Dr. Jacoby does a great job. She does a great job with follow up and finding the right solution for your skin. I have referred several of my family members to her!

October 7th, 2015

Patient of Dr. Jacoby's for many years

While everyone seems to criticize Dr. Jacoby for her rapid visits, she does know dermatology. I have been a patient of hers since her CHCP days and she has ALWAYS found a solution to my problem(s). I have NEVER found any of her staff to be rude. She takes a large volume of patients and it is easy to schedule an appt. with her. She is quick, but that's because she knows her business. During a brief period of time when she was not practicing in CT, I saw three other dermatologists for the same problem she had always treated me for, not one of them could help. Upon her return, she took me without payment, as her insurance was not set up yet, and I immediately had relief.

May 13th, 2015

I wish I had read the reviews prior to making an appointment

My internist suggested that I have an update with a dermatologist. I told her that I did not want to go back to Dr. Jacoby and have been given the name of another dermatologist. While checking the reviews on the new doctor (Nadia Sherline) which I found to be very positive, I thought I would check out the reviews for Dr. Jacoby to see if maybe I was too critical. I see that others found the staff to be curt and rude and Dr. Jacoby to be extremely fast, and seemingly uncaring. I have never been in and out of a doctor's examining room with such lightening speed before! Dr Jacoby came well recommended, but I still can't believe that a dermatologist can do an adequate skin exam in 30 seconds with the patient practically fulled clothed. I am looking forward to myt visit with Dr. Sherline.

January 18th, 2015

terrible

Dr. Jacoby does not seem to care at all about a patient.She rushes through the appointment and has no concerns about what a patient is worried about.She also does not follow up on call back with follow up info.

January 9th, 2014

Awful

Staff is horrible and rude. Dr Jacoby rushes you, barely giving you time to speak. Ended up giving me very strong antibiotics, not healthy to be given to a 5 foot 100 pound 18 year old (which is what I am), and was put in the intensive care unit for 2 weeks with my organs failing, fighting for my life.

June 6th, 2013

Rushed, & careless.....

The reception staff is always rude, but I can overlook that if I loved the Dr. Unfortunately, I am NOT impressed with Dr. Jacoby. She always is in a hurry, rushing me through and dismissing my questions without really answering them. Then, I got a suspicious looking mole in the pelvic region, which I was embarrassed to show because of its location. She reprimanded me for not showing it to her at my last body check, but she had never checked and had never found it and she is the doctor. She froze it off but did not send it for biopsy and did not offer me any info on follow up care. Nor did she say what it was! I had to call back a few days later when it was blistering and peeling to find out that is normal. She should have told me what to expect and how to care for it.

April 23rd, 2013

Rude front desk.

I received Dr. Jacoby as a referral from a friend. I can not speak for Dr. Jacoby but as the front desk and receptionist is concerned, The women was rude condecending after learning I did not have insurance, This was after the fact that I mentined I would be paying cash out of pocket. She told me they do not take self paying patients. UMMMMMM.

July 11th, 2017