Dermatologist (skin)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Awful  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2014

Staff is horrible and rude. Dr Jacoby rushes you, barely giving you time to speak. Ended up giving me very strong antibiotics, not healthy to be given to a 5 foot 100 pound 18 year old (which is what I am), and was put in the intensive care unit for 2 weeks with my organs failing, fighting for my life.

|  RN  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2013

Always a long wait. Old, dirty even waiting room, old rooms. Very rude receptionist staff. Dr. Jacoby is always in a rush, does not listen, but luckily she does now what she is talking about or I would never have come back. In the process of finding a new dermatologist.

|  Rushed, & careless.....  |  show details
by Alicia B. on Jun 6th, 2013

The reception staff is always rude, but I can overlook that if I loved the Dr. Unfortunately, I am NOT impressed with Dr. Jacoby. She always is in a hurry, rushing me through and dismissing my questions without really answering them. Then, I got a suspicious looking mole in the pelvic region, which I was embarrassed to show because of its location. She reprimanded me for not showing it to her at my last body check, but she had never checked and had never found it and she is the doctor. She froze it off but did not send it for biopsy and did not offer me any info on follow up care. Nor did she say what it was! I had to call back a few days later when it was blistering and peeling to find out that is normal. She should have told me what to expect and how to care for it.

|  Rude front desk.  |  show details
by RonDV. on Apr 23rd, 2013

I received Dr. Jacoby as a referral from a friend. I can not speak for Dr. Jacoby but as the front desk and receptionist is concerned, The women was rude condecending after learning I did not have insurance, This was after the fact that I mentined I would be paying cash out of pocket. She told me they do not take self paying patients. UMMMMMM.