A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Jeshion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Jeshion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Jeshion, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeshion graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jeshion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Cheryl Jeshion MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy C. Jeshion practice?
- Dr. Wendy Jeshion has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Jeshion practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Gastroenterologists.