A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Kowalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Kowalski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalski graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Kowalski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kowalski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy J. Kowalski practice?
Dr. Wendy Kowalski practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.