A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Kalish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Kalish is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Kalish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalish graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Kalish has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Ane Kalish MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy A. Kalish practice?
- Dr. Wendy Kalish has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Kalish practices Internal Medicine near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Internists.