Learn more about Dr. Wendy Kellner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kellner
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kellner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Kellner, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellner graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kellner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Sara Kellner MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Wendy S. Kellner practice?
- Dr. Wendy Kellner has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Kellner practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Physiatrists.