A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Kellner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Kellner, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellner graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kellner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Sara Kellner MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Wendy S. Kellner practice?
- Dr. Wendy Kellner has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Kellner practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Physiatrists.