A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kroll
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kroll Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Kroll, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Kroll has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy S Kroll MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy S. Kroll practice?
- Dr. Wendy Kroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Kroll practices Diagnostic Radiology near Burnsville, MN.
See Burnsville Radiologists.