A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Kroll, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Kroll has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Sue Kroll MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy S. Kroll practice?
- Dr. Wendy Kroll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Kroll practices Diagnostic Radiology near Prior Lake, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Prior Lake Radiologists.