Dr. Wendy Kuohung MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Boston, MA

October 20th, 2016
neglegent provider, doesnt employ absic standards of care
Dr. K. was arrogant and condescending. She entered the room and just stared telling me what my health issues were without talking with me or asking me questions about my needs. It was as though she had practiced her lines and was just regurgitating them regardless of my needs. She talked at me for 45 minutes and didn't let me ask a single question. She was completely unaware of of medical symptoms but insistent on what I had. She refused to provide appropriate tests or procedures and basically didn't do her job. She fabricated excussed for not providing basic tests. She flat out said she wouldn't provide me what I asked for because it was not helpful for her. Failed to enact basic best practices. Does not listen. Negligent. This is all after waiting over 2 years to get an appointment and dealing with poor internal communication by staff who cant simply set up an appointment or try to send me on a runaround to inappropriate providers.

October 29th, 2014
Kind and Patient Doctor
Dr. Kuohong was the first doctor I've felt comfortable talking to in a long time. She was kind and very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all my questions.