Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendy Cohen
Dr. Wendy Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with St John's Regional Medical Center, Community Memorial Hospital - San Buena Ventura and Ventura County Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendy Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Wendy Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.
Dr. Aqueelah Richmond
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Raymond Hom
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Michael Mason
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi21