A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Laborie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Laborie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Laborie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laborie graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Laborie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Lyndon B. Johnston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Yvonne Ena Laborie MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Y. Laborie practice?
- Dr. Wendy Laborie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Laborie practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Sherwood, OR.
See Sherwood Pediatricians and Sherwood Internists.