A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Laborie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Laborie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laborie
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Laborie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Laborie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laborie graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Laborie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Lyndon B. Johnston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Yvonne Laborie MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Y. Laborie practice?
- Dr. Wendy Laborie has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Laborie practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Sherwood, OR.
See Sherwood Internists and Sherwood Pediatricians.