A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Laborie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Laborie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Laborie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laborie graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Laborie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Lyndon B. Johnston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laborie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans