Dr. Wendy Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2016
Disappointed
They took sixteen xrays and the next week when I followed up she said they were for future reference. I ask to see them and she indicated she wasn't sure if they were in the office and would call that day or the next. Never heard anything about them!

August 17th, 2016
Courteous staff
I felt like I was in good hands with Dr. Lee.

May 15th, 2016
Office staff rude and unhelpful. Took months to contact me for appointment after my primary MD sent referral. Told me they did not accept my insurance even though found out later they did after taking $250.00 out of my pocket and took forever to get returned. The whole office staff needs a class in service line provider care when insurance reimburse now depending on ratings. I would suggest a entire office staff overhaul and start fresh just keep the MD's. The office staff clearly does not care to make money for payroll and has no empathy for patients. This is not a general practice office so patients that come here are sick and scared. The entire staff should learn compassion also. Worse Dr officeI have been to sent sat at the health department in nursing school. G

July 26th, 2015
Watch your wallet
I have Medicare and a supplement. Have yet to pay anything at all at a visit. My insurance even pays my deductible, part A and Part B. I went to Dr. Lee, she ordered testing and told me she needed a check for $300. I asked why as I have never paid anything and they assured me that this is what happens when you get 'specialty testing'...what? I sat in her office on the first visit for almost three hours, no exaggeration. I thought because it was the first visit they were taking longer (however, they weren't with me, I was sitting in a chair). The second visit was worse and I actually walked out. I wish I had taken my $300 with me or, at least, reported them. They did nothing for my condition, nothing for me and I changed Drs immediately. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone.

March 20th, 2013
Author
Dr. Lee is one of the finest, smartest and compassionate doctors I have had the fortune to have in my life. Dr. Tim Hunter recommended her to me 10 years ago. She has treated my fibromyalgia, arthritis and the stress related to the problems in connection to these diseases. She has seen me at my worst and had made me my best. Thank you Dr. Lee.

July 4th, 2017