A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Leng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Leng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Leng, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Leng graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Leng has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Wunching Leng MD is a female Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy W. Leng practice?
- Dr. Wendy Leng has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Leng practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.