A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Livingston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Livingston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Livingston, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingston graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Livingston has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Ellen Livingston MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy E. Livingston practice?
- Dr. Wendy Livingston has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Livingston practices Dermatology near Parsippany, NJ.
See Parsippany Dermatologists.