Dermatologist (skin)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Everyone Has Their Quirks  |  show details
May 9th, 2013

Dr. Livingston can be unsettling at first because she does not exude the superiority/confidence of most doctors. This comes mostly with her lack of eye contact and "uhs" sprinkled throughout her sentences. I noticed that, once she started the minor operation on my face, she started conversing with me and being the doctor that every patient hopes to find. She simply takes a little time to warm up it seems. She is a good doctor who knows her field and cares about her patients.

|  Long Time Patient  |  show details
May 8th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Livingston's for a number of years. I've always found her to be pleasant, knowledgable and concerned. Working for a large practice can't be easy, but I've never felt rushed. I would recommend her to a friend.

|  show details
May 1st, 2013

It's amazing how one can't get even a satisfactory experience across a large practice like this. I've seen a number of doctors in this one, usually because the Dr. I saw before isn't available (even for follow-up). Expect to wait no less than an hour - not kidding! And once you're put in a room, expect to wait another half hour. Then, when you finally see a doctor, don't expect more than 10 minutes of their time at most. I'm in my 50's and have cystic, scarring acne. I can have lumps as large as a quarter, and I've been told "it's not really that bad," you can wear scarves to cover the breakouts on your neck," and even "at least you'll grow out of it!" Seriously? I'm over 50! Reception is rude, you have to wait at least 24 hours to get a refill prescription, and half the time, they simply forget to call it in. Then if called to remind them, on more than one occasion I'm told I have to make an appointment because it's been too long since my last. I'm trying to find another doctor, but we all know the limits our policies put on us.

|  Not Friendly - Spends 2 Minutes with you  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Livingston and it was a waste of my time. She was not helpful and just gave me an article to read. She spent no more than 2 or 3 minutes with me then rushed out.

|  Good doctor  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2010

Dr. Livingston was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I also had to bring my infant into the exam room and she was very understanding. The only problem i had with her was while my shirt was off (and i had no cover up), she left the door cracked in the room and i could see people walking by and was just praying that no one walked in by mistake.

|  Missed the Bedside Manners Class  |  show details
by One Time and Never Again on Mar 13th, 2010

Oh my..first of all I am not a "blogger" after two days of having a pit in my stomach and no recourse to vent here I am! I could not believe how COLD and RUDE Ms Livingston was. Her exam was 30seconds and concern was zero, she did a very quick procedure (mole removal) and walked out of room-saying read this and the (equally rude) nurse will answer your question---she was on my insurance list --but NEVER again would I subject anyone to this ICEBERG !