A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Lucid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Lucid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Lucid, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucid graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Lucid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Ann Lucid MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy A. Lucid practice?
- Dr. Wendy Lucid has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Lucid practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians.