A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Insulin Resistance
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy M. Miller practice?
Dr. Wendy Miller practices Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists.