A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Mahone-Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Mahone-Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Mahone-Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahone-Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- Medical Center, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy L Mahone-Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy L. Mahone-Johnson practice?
- Dr. Wendy Mahone-Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Mahone-Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Oncologists.