A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Marder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Marder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marder
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Marder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marder graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Marder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Marder MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Marder practice?
- Dr. Wendy Marder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Marder practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Rheumatologists.