A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Marder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Marder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Marder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marder graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Marder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Marder MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Marder practice?
- Dr. Wendy Marder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Marder practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.