A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Markowitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Markowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center-Linden
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy S Markowitz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wendy S. Markowitz practice?
- Dr. Wendy Markowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Markowitz practices Pediatrics near Longview, TX.
See Longview Pediatricians.