Dr. Wendy Marshall Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2015

Spent time explaining my breast cancer. Gave all options in an understandable way. Caring and supportive.

December 6th, 2014

compassion compassio

I met Dr. Marshall years ago when she was medical director of the helicopter program for a level one trauma center Loyola. I was a paramedic at the time and she did several sessions of trauma rounds at our department. Where she e of come in review a call make suggestions for areas of improvement and updated us on the patient's outcomeshewssan excellent educator. I then met her on a more personal level when lumps were discovered in both my breasts.because of mahogany history of breast cancer. She did not want to mess around with the lumps and did lumpectomy. Her compassionate beyond compare. Her bedside manner unmatched a decrease my lhysicianshecontinuedto be the educator. She explained the procedures thoroughly. After dealing with the lumps. I ended up with gallbladderissues. I asked her if assistant surgeryandshesaidyes. I had the surgery with many complications. I have no doubt that she probablysaved my life. I heard she retired.which is very sad.because we have lost a fnationally known compassionate surgeon and educator. Not many will be able to match her.there is so much knowledgeinthathesd of hers and so much skill within her hands.

March 12th, 2013

Physically & Emotionally Painless Colonoscoopy

You don't need to put this vital procedure off when you have a doctor like Dr. Marshal, who is incredibly skilled in providing physically and emotionally painless colonoscopy services. She prepared me to the highest degree on the prep and the procedure. It was over almost before I knew it had begun. I called my mother to insist that she make her appointment. I would recommend Dr. Marshall to my family and friends.

May 16th, 2016