A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy McFalda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy McFalda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McFalda graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. McFalda has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy McFalda DO is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy McFalda practice?
- Dr. Wendy McFalda has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy McFalda practices Dermatology near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Dermatologists.