A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy McKay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. McKay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Yousif McKay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Y. McKay practice?
- Dr. Wendy McKay has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy McKay practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.