Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendy Mclaughlin
Dr. Wendy Mclaughlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rye, NH. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mclaughlin is affiliated with Exeter Hospital, Portsmouth Regional Hospital and Portsmouth Regional Hospital NH Hospital-DO Not Use. Dr. Mclaughlin has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendy Mclaughlin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Wendy Mclaughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rye, NH.
Dr. Cynthia Bear
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Rye, NH 0 mi36
Dr. Benjamin Lannon
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Rye, NH 0 mi13
Dr. Betsy August
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Greenland, NH 2.65 mi32