A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy McLaughlin, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Operative Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. McLaughlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital NH Hospital-DO Not Use
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy A McLaughlin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy A. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Wendy McLaughlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy McLaughlin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portsmouth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Rye, NH.
See Portsmouth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.