Dr. Wendy Mednick Is this you?

Posted on November 19th, 2011

Dr Mednick has been my physician for many years. She is very consientious and is always up on what tests I may need. She is always ready to refer to a specialist if she feels it is something beyond her scope. She was also my husband's doctor and was able to find conditions before he had symptoms. She made a personal call to me after his death which i felt was far beyond what I would have expected!

Dr Mednick is awesome

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

One of the best doctors I have ever had.

Posted on July 7th, 2016