A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Mikkelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Mikkelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Mikkelson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikkelson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Mikkelson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Marie Mikkelson MD is a female Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wendy M. Mikkelson practice?
- Dr. Wendy Mikkelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Mikkelson practices Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.