A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Millis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Millis, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Millis graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Millis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy Millis practice?
Dr. Wendy Millis practices Pediatrics near Bellevue, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, OH.
See Bellevue Pediatricians.