A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Millis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Millis, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Millis graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Millis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy A. Millis practice?
Dr. Wendy Millis practices Pediatrics near Norwalk, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, OH.
See Norwalk Pediatricians.