A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Mui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Mui, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mui graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Mui MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Mui practice?
- Dr. Wendy Mui has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Mui practices Anesthesiology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Anesthesiologists.