Dr. Wendy Newell MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Dover, DE

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2017
. Dr. Newell MD, did a great job. Cancer was removed She got it all. I had NO pain. I am now free of cancer. Thank you Dr. Newell. I also thank your whole team in the hospital and at the office. I would recommend this doctor and her team THE BEST.

February 28th, 2016
Could not believe how comfortable the staff, Justine and Dr Newell made me feel

December 4th, 2015
Met during emergency surgery, awesome doctor, compassionate and very informative to family members

June 6th, 2013
Mrs
I find it hard to beleive peple say they waited a long time in waiting room i i have waited less time in this office than any doctor i have had. Most of the time after waiting a long time the other Doctors spend 5 minuets with you and thats it. I would rather wait for a good doctor, than to get right in for a lousy doctor, If you pass up Dr Newell you are missing out

August 6th, 2012
Great Doc-- just gotta wait
i have waited as long as 2 1/2 hours. The shortest wait I had was 45 minutes. Too many patients are scheduled. It is as simple as that. As a health care professional myself, i know how it works. Her staff will ALWAYS tell you "She is a surgeon and sometimes runs late." The implication being something more important than my office visit made her late and i should be patient. Well that works once, maybe twice. If she is always late and needs more time with patients, she needs to schedule fewer patients. I like Dr. Newell, but from now on I will be calling into the office to see how late she is running. I will wither adjust my arrival OR reschedule for another day. I too have a hectic professional schedule.

April 9th, 2012
Knowing and compassionate.
My wife has breast cancer and we are delighted that she is her doctor. This is the second time for her to get cancer and Dr. Newell is the best. I would recomend her to anyone who wants to know and feel that your doctor is doing what you need with compassion.

March 1st, 2011
breast cancer
Being diagnosed with breast cancer put me in a frozen mode and left me emotionally fragile.I was very impressed by Dr Newell's caring, calming explanation of my diagnosis.She prepares a DVD with relative reading material.I left her office and actually slept after 6 sleepless nights!! She provides the encouragment desperately needed. For me it was magnetic trust for this doctor.

April 5th, 2017