A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Klein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Klein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy P. Klein practice?
Dr. Wendy Klein practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Berwyn Radiologists.