Overall Review

2.4

December 4th, 2015
Insurance Company Stooge
She's changed: just rushes, rushes, rushes through. I feel bad for herbut worse for us patients. Never wants to run any tests, except the yearly basics. I thnk she's been pressured by insurance co.s. She's impatient and unsympathetic and more concerned with how the other doctors see her.

August 17th, 2011
Definitely Look Elsewhere
Worst care I have ever received, after waiting 50 minutes in the waiting. Dr Parker saw me for two mintues and misdiagnosed my sickness.

June 27th, 2011
Mr.
She is a terrific caring physician. Her extra effort has been wonderful & in one case, extremely important to our care.My wife really love her.

December 15th, 2010
Dr. Parker is rude and did not even care about how I was feeling or what was going on with me. I went in due to a horrible cold and insisted I get the flu shot, when I refused she said well I can't help you anymore. And left the room. Bedside manner non-existant

August 22nd, 2010
Look elsewhere
She misdiagnosed a tumor that I had in my neck - repeatedly told me it was a swollen gland... no follow-up at all... she left the practice abruptly.. I ended up switching to another MD in the practice who immediately referred me to a specialist for proper diagnosis and treatment...

October 8th, 2009
Amazingly discourteous office staff
The front office staff acted as though their paperwork was much more important that speaking with patients. Each time I walked in they behaved as though I was putting them out because they had to stop what they were doing when I came in for an appointment. Interactions with them felt very cold.Dr. Parker seems very experienced and knowledgeable, but has a fairly stiff bedside manner. She seems anxious to make a quick diagnosis or pass patients off to a specialist as fast as possible. Many times she jumped to a diagnosis or referral even before I really described my symptoms. I wondered why I even went in. I much prefer the other doctors in her practice, but I didn't want to switch to one of them because of the front office staff, and decided to go with a different practice.