A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Patton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Patton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy L. Patton practice?
Dr. Wendy Patton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Walnut Creek Radiologists.