A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patton
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Patton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Patton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Patton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy L Patton MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy L. Patton practice?
- Dr. Wendy Patton has 12 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Patton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Oakland Radiologists.