A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patton
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Patton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Patton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy L Patton MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy L. Patton practice?
- Dr. Wendy Patton has 12 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Patton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Oakland Radiologists.