Dr. Wendy Proskin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Proskin?

Great Pediatric Doctor

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Wendy Proskin to anyone looking for a great pediatric doctor. She is great with kid, very friendly and very smart and honest. She is the best.

Best pediatric dr!

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Honest!!!! Prompt!! She has small kids herself. She gets it, she's quick and savvy. Straightforward in a good way. I am so happy I found her. I switched to her after not being satisfied with my original ped dr. I recommend her to all my friends. They love her too. She's the best dr in the practice but the others are ok too.

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Dr.Proskin has the perfect blend of knowledge and "bed-side" manner. I spoke to several peds before meeting and selecting her for my soon-to-be born child. I wasn't in her prescence for more than a minute when I knew she was the one. The other doctors in the practice are also super!!

Posted on December 15th, 2014