A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Qiu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Qiu graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Qiu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts New England Medical Center
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qiu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Qiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy W. Qiu practice?
Dr. Wendy Qiu practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gwen Qiu, Dr. Gwendolyn Qiu