A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Qiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Qiu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qiu graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Qiu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Wei Qiao Qiu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wendy W. Qiu practice?
- Dr. Wendy Qiu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Qiu practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Newton Center, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.