A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Richmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Richmond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richmond
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Richmond Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Richmond has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy A Richmond MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy A. Richmond practice?
- Dr. Wendy Richmond has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Richmond practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Primary Care Doctors.