A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Robertson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Robertson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Robertson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy M. Robertson practice?
Dr. Wendy Robertson practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.