A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Robertson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Robertson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Robertson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy M Robertson MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy M. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Wendy Robertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Robertson practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.