Dr. Wendy Bond Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Bond?

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Very professional, helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

Posted on March 8th, 2015

There is a office policy for late patients, they are typically rescheduled within the next 2 days. Good judgement is used when any patients appears unstable or intoxicated, then a ER evaluation may be recommended. This is for the safety and the well being of all patients.

A Godsend

Posted on April 25th, 2012

After having seen other neurologists, who basically blew me off, Dr. Bond was so concerned and did everything it took to diagnose my condition (RSD?CRPS). Dr. Bond took alot of time with me, ie: EMG/NCV testing, extensive background and history evaluation, very specialized testing. I may never have known my diagnosis if not for her. Many doctors write off chronic pain in women (you know this is true). Dr. Bond never doubted or showed skepticism of my terrible pain. Dr. Bond is, by far, one of the best medical professionals I have ever met. She took time to explain to me, and my partner, my diagnosis and the ramifications involved. I can't say enough glowing words about her professionalism, warm compassion, knowledge, and insight. My partner and I, both now her patients, would not want another Neurologist to see us.

She's the best doctor I've ever had

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

She's been my neurologist for 5 years now. I was lucky enough that she was on call when I ended up in the hospital feeling like I had a stroke. Turned out to be an aggressive form of Multiple Sclerosis. She spent all the time me and my family needed to understand what was going on. Answered every question, including taking the time to answer my little girl's questions who was only 7 at the time. I had Medicaid for the first 3 years and that never stopped her from getting all of my needs met, no matter what kind of hoops she had to go through for Medicaid. I have a very complex and active disease and I couldn't have found a smarter, kinder, or patient doctor if I searched the world. For me she is my primary doctor.

An Excellent Neurologist

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Dr Bond provides excellent neurological care to our family member. She listens. She is attentive to symptoms and she is the only neurologist who was able to successfully lay out a strategic plan. Her staff is always courteous on the phone and in person. They promptly follow up with test results. Finding her as our family neurologist restored our faith in the healthcare system in SW Florida. Before meeting with her, we scheduled an appt with a different group. We waited 90 minutes !! before being seen. He came in to the room, put on his suit jacket and told us he was late for an appointment so he would be quick! We are so greatful to have found Dr Bond.

Posted on December 16th, 2010

Dr. Bond was concerned and determine to find what my problem was. She prescribed many procedures and tests to get to a cause for my condition. I think she is a very kind and professional woman.

Don't waste your time

Posted on October 15th, 2010

Dr Bond could care less about your health issues, it is all about how much her practice can make. Her medical assistant is even worse....never calls back and rude. Money, Money is all this practice cares about. No sympathy here.

Uncaring

Posted on October 12th, 2010

This doctor spends very little time with her patients....and never listens to what they have to say. If your a medicaid patient, forget it. Staff acts like a bunch of junior high gossipers. Dr Bond shuffles you in and out of her office in a matter of minutes.

Posted on November 9th, 2017