Dr. Wendy Bond MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Fort Myers, FL

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2016
Very professional, helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

March 8th, 2015
There is a office policy for late patients, they are typically rescheduled within the next 2 days. Good judgement is used when any patients appears unstable or intoxicated, then a ER evaluation may be recommended. This is for the safety and the well being of all patients.

April 24th, 2012
A Godsend
After having seen other neurologists, who basically blew me off, Dr. Bond was so concerned and did everything it took to diagnose my condition (RSD?CRPS). Dr. Bond took alot of time with me, ie: EMG/NCV testing, extensive background and history evaluation, very specialized testing. I may never have known my diagnosis if not for her. Many doctors write off chronic pain in women (you know this is true). Dr. Bond never doubted or showed skepticism of my terrible pain. Dr. Bond is, by far, one of the best medical professionals I have ever met. She took time to explain to me, and my partner, my diagnosis and the ramifications involved. I can't say enough glowing words about her professionalism, warm compassion, knowledge, and insight. My partner and I, both now her patients, would not want another Neurologist to see us.

October 22nd, 2011
She's the best doctor I've ever had
She's been my neurologist for 5 years now. I was lucky enough that she was on call when I ended up in the hospital feeling like I had a stroke. Turned out to be an aggressive form of Multiple Sclerosis. She spent all the time me and my family needed to understand what was going on. Answered every question, including taking the time to answer my little girl's questions who was only 7 at the time. I had Medicaid for the first 3 years and that never stopped her from getting all of my needs met, no matter what kind of hoops she had to go through for Medicaid. I have a very complex and active disease and I couldn't have found a smarter, kinder, or patient doctor if I searched the world. For me she is my primary doctor.

January 4th, 2011
An Excellent Neurologist
Dr Bond provides excellent neurological care to our family member. She listens. She is attentive to symptoms and she is the only neurologist who was able to successfully lay out a strategic plan. Her staff is always courteous on the phone and in person. They promptly follow up with test results. Finding her as our family neurologist restored our faith in the healthcare system in SW Florida. Before meeting with her, we scheduled an appt with a different group. We waited 90 minutes !! before being seen. He came in to the room, put on his suit jacket and told us he was late for an appointment so he would be quick! We are so greatful to have found Dr Bond.

December 16th, 2010
Dr. Bond was concerned and determine to find what my problem was. She prescribed many procedures and tests to get to a cause for my condition. I think she is a very kind and professional woman.

October 15th, 2010
Don't waste your time
Dr Bond could care less about your health issues, it is all about how much her practice can make. Her medical assistant is even worse....never calls back and rude. Money, Money is all this practice cares about. No sympathy here.

October 12th, 2010
Uncaring
This doctor spends very little time with her patients....and never listens to what they have to say. If your a medicaid patient, forget it. Staff acts like a bunch of junior high gossipers. Dr Bond shuffles you in and out of her office in a matter of minutes.

May 3rd, 2017