A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Ross, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy J. Ross practice?
Dr. Wendy Ross practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Boston Pediatricians.