Dr. Wendy Rush-Spinosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Rush-Spinosa?

July 19th, 2017

Rapport decreased over time.

I've been seeing Dr. Spinosa for a while, started back in 2010 or so. I moved for a little while, so I took a break for two years. I've noticed that more recently she brushes off my concerns. I never had this problem with her before, and other people who see her don't seem to experience this problem, but it's become quite concerning for me. She is very nice, and she does ask how your life is going and seems genuine in her care. And she may still be the right doctor for other people. I just know that she has been treating me differently for about a year and half now. She wants my appointments to be easy and routine, so when I bring up a symptom that concerns me, she literally just brushes it off. And most recently, I never got a phone call about test results. The only reason I received them was logging into the patient portal. No phone call. No email. Nothing.

April 27th, 2012

I really like the doctor but I do not understand the long waits

October 27th, 2011

Great Family Doctor!

I have been seeing Dr Spinosa for 14 years now. I was referred by my sister and she sees my entire family. She has a great memory for my medical history (and it's alot!) and is always willing to take the extra time to listen to my concerns and address additional issues. She does not hesitate to order tests or refer you to a specialist if it's outside her area of expertise. She also stays in communication with both the other doctors and myself to insure comprehensive treatment. I cannot imagine going to another doctor ever!

September 3rd, 2011

Dr. Rush-Spinosa is excellent

I have been seeing Dr.R-S for 20 years as my primary care doctor. We have developed a VERY good rapport, and I have great confidence in her judgement. Be aware that she usually runs LATE in her schedule Because she Takes The Time to listen to patients and really understand what is going on. She has a good memory for my medical history and how I have been doing with various small issues. My wife feels the same way about her. I know that many other people do too, because it is sometimes difficult to get an appointment with her. She is a VERY good primary care doctor--if she can treat something, she does. If it is outside *primary* care then she will refer patients to a good specialist who can give a much more experienced assessment. [She is in a practice with two other doctors. DO NOT let the scheduling nurse push you off on to one of them. I do not consider either of them competent. Dr. R-S obviously has respect for them, because she's been with them for more than 10 years.]

October 25th, 2010

Very good bedside manners. Very pleasant. My kids love her too!!

November 20th, 2009

A Wonderful 15 Year Relationship

Dr Rush-Spinosa has been my Dr since I was seven years old. She's a wonderful caring woman who not only gets the job done, but is caring and comforting while doing it. She made regular visits to my grandmother while she was sick with lung cancer and knows my entire family. She's just a wonderful Dr and I couldn't ask for more.

December 13th, 2016