Learn more about Dr. Wendy Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Lane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Lane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Lane MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Lane practice?
- Dr. Wendy Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Lane practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists and Asheville Endocrinologists.