A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Lane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Lane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Lane MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Lane practice?
- Dr. Wendy Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Lane practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists and Asheville Endocrinologists.