Dr. Wendy Lane MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Asheville, NC

June 10th, 2014
Excllent
Dr. Winerib is an excellent doctor along with the pa. I really appreciate them.

March 29th, 2013
The best Endrocrine Doctor in Asheville
I have been seeing Wendy for many, many years. She is always very knowledgeable about what I need and always takes the time to talk with me. She has never made me feel bad about myself being a diabetic for 47 years. She understands that life can sometimes throw a curve and I always leave her office feeling better about myself. I have seen other physicians in the Asheville area and every time I left their office I cried-feeling terrible about myself. Being a diabetic is very challenging and she always gives me a boost. She understands my lifestyle and helps me understand that doing the right thing is the best thing. I do not dread going to see her even if I know my A1C may not be the best. I know when she tells me to check my sugar more often is the only way she can tell me what is going-even when I don't, she is my cheer leader, pushing me to do my best. I would suggest that anyone see her. Even if I have to wait, I know she is giving someone else the same time she gives me. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL, THE BEST ENDOCRINOLOGIST IN THE WORLD.

November 24th, 2011
Have been going to Dr Lane since diagnosed with type 1 DM 15 years ago. She is well educated and very compassionate. I have been driving 3 hours to see her for 10 years now and will continue to do so until I can find someone that meets her level!

October 26th, 2010
Fourteen years and counting!!!!
I've been seeing Dr. Lane for more than 14 years and I think she is fantastic. She's no-nonsense and will definitely NOT sugar-coat (no pun intended) what's going on. She's supportive and realistic. She is up-to-date on all the latest research and therapies. I'll keep driving 3 hours to see her until she retires.

April 6th, 2009
WONDERFUL!!
If it hadn't been for finding Dr. Wendy Lane, I probably would not be alive today to tell people what a wonderful doctor she is!!! I HIGHLY recommend her and her staff!!!