Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excllent  |  show details
by Robert Guy on Jun 10th, 2014

Dr. Winerib is an excellent doctor along with the pa. I really appreciate them.

|  The best Endrocrine Doctor in Asheville  |  show details
by Joye Haynes-Ganger on Mar 29th, 2013

I have been seeing Wendy for many, many years. She is always very knowledgeable about what I need and always takes the time to talk with me. She has never made me feel bad about myself being a diabetic for 47 years. She understands that life can sometimes throw a curve and I always leave her office feeling better about myself. I have seen other physicians in the Asheville area and every time I left their office I cried-feeling terrible about myself. Being a diabetic is very challenging and she always gives me a boost. She understands my lifestyle and helps me understand that doing the right thing is the best thing. I do not dread going to see her even if I know my A1C may not be the best. I know when she tells me to check my sugar more often is the only way she can tell me what is going-even when I don't, she is my cheer leader, pushing me to do my best. I would suggest that anyone see her. Even if I have to wait, I know she is giving someone else the same time she gives me. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL, THE BEST ENDOCRINOLOGIST IN THE WORLD.

|  show details
Nov 24th, 2011

Have been going to Dr Lane since diagnosed with type 1 DM 15 years ago. She is well educated and very compassionate. I have been driving 3 hours to see her for 10 years now and will continue to do so until I can find someone that meets her level!

|  Fourteen years and counting!!!!  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Lane for more than 14 years and I think she is fantastic. She's no-nonsense and will definitely NOT sugar-coat (no pun intended) what's going on. She's supportive and realistic. She is up-to-date on all the latest research and therapies. I'll keep driving 3 hours to see her until she retires.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 15th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have only been to her once and she was very professional. She knew the answers to all of my questions and was fair. I have to go back ther...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  WONDERFUL!!  |  show details
by Darlene on Apr 6th, 2009

If it hadn't been for finding Dr. Wendy Lane, I probably would not be alive today to tell people what a wonderful doctor she is!!! I HIGHLY recommend her and her staff!!!