A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Thompson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Thompson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy S Thompson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy S. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Wendy Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Thompson practices Family Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Primary Care Doctors.