Learn more about Dr. Wendy Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Sacks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Sacks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Sacks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Sacks MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Sacks practice?
- Dr. Wendy Sacks has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Sacks practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.