A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Sacks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacks
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sacks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Sacks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Sacks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Sacks MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Sacks practice?
- Dr. Wendy Sacks has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Sacks practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.