A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Sadoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Sadoff, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Sadoff, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadoff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sadoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Ilene Sadoff MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy I. Sadoff practice?
- Dr. Wendy Sadoff has 1 office location.
- Dr. Wendy Sadoff practices Dermatology near Farmington Hills, MI.