I wouldn't even bring my cat here show details I wouldn't even bring my cat here
by Emma on Sep 19th, 2015

I had no choice when I was pregnant to bring my son here. I was on the waiting list for another pediatrician. People kept telling me that she was a good Dr. I finally gave in. Well when my son was 6 months old he developed eczema he kept itching til he would bleed. I was in her office at least once a week trying to figure out what was wrong with him. She kept telling me to use aveeno scrub & hydrocortisone on him. After 2 months of getting no help from her I called a dermatologist. The moment she saw his rashes & I showed her the pictures of how he would bleed she immediately knew it was eczema & treated it with Triamcinolone. The dermatologist told me I needed to follow up with his pediatrician. I did the next week I told her that we found a dermatologist & she said he had eczema. Her exact words were " I figured that's what it was. Did she prescribe him Triamcinolone?" I was so dumbfounded like why did you not do this for my son? How could you know this? You could have prevented all of this. My son was scratching himself to death! Well the DEAL BREAKER is. When my son was 11 months he had a piece of my nutty buddy. With in 20 minutes he broke into whelps all over his body. His I immediately gave him some Benadryl & took him to the ER. By the time I got there his tongue was swelling up his eyes were bloodshot. They was questioning me like what did he eat & we're like I believe it could had been the nutty buddy. ( which has peanuts) That's when they gave him a shot & determined it was a peanut allergy. They told me to follow up with his pediatrician the following day & make an appointment with her. So I did. When we went in there she had nothing to say about it wouldn't give me any advice said that he was too young for an epi pen. That we just needed to stay away from peanuts. I am like whatever. About 6 months later...I was getting ready for work I was hungry & didn't have time I ate a quick protein bar. As we are getting dressed I give my son a kiss on the cheek then 2 minutes later BOOM here come the whelps I run to the ER I got lucky because his symptoms weren't as bad as the first time. They tell me the same exact thing they take care of him & tell me to follow up with her. I meet with her the following day & again she says "Oh well it looks like you're gonna have to stay away from peanuts." With a little fake laugh. That's when I told her UM no you're going to give me an epi pen. You're not doing this to us anymore. She seemed really frustrated that she had prescribe us an epi pen. She is so careless how could a pediatrician not care about their patients life. That is my baby. Luckily when my son was 18 months old ( just a few months after that visit) the waiting list I had been waiting on (who was my pediatrician as a child) FINALLY called me & asked if I still wanted them as a pediatrician! I cried because I was so happy! Ever since we have been going there the whole staff knows us by name they know my sons name they all just adore him they know his bears name. Just seems like every time we go in there we are so welcomed! I don't have to worry about the next tattooed up & toothless person giving my baby a shot anymore. Its nice to go into a clean warm & welcoming doctors office now. Instead of going to a broken down junky hospital with rude employees. They will hire anyone with a pulse at that hospital. Just gross.

Bad Hospital... Great Doctor show details Bad Hospital... Great Doctor
Jul 20th, 2011

My son has seen Dr. Saint Robbins for a long time now. The office is affiliated with Dr. Amer so the staff is employed by the hospital. The hospital is not that great. The doctor is caring, and I like how careful she is about prescribing certain medications. Makes me feel more comfortable as a parent. The follow up appointments aren't so easy to get but I'll live, there are other children worse than my son. She is slow, but every doctor I see, and all the other doctors my son sees are as well. Overall I love Dr. Saint Robbins.