A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Schilling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Schilling is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Schilling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schilling graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Schilling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Ashland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Leigh Anne Schilling MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy L. Schilling practice?
- Dr. Wendy Schilling has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Schilling practices Internal Medicine near Ashland, OR.
See Ashland Internists.