Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendy Scinta
Dr. Wendy Scinta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NY, with another office in Manlius, NY. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Scinta is affiliated with Syracuse VA Medical Center, SUNY Upstate Medical University and Crouse Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendy Scinta has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Wendy Scinta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NY.
Dr. Hdayatu Salawu
Fayetteville, NY 0.13 mi10
Dr. Peter Reden
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Fayetteville, NY 0.33 mi34
Dr. Steven Alexander
Fayetteville, NY 0.40 mi47