A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Siu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Siu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Siu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Siu graduated from Stanford University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Siu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Siu MD is a female Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Siu practice?
- Dr. Wendy Siu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Siu practices Urology near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Bellevue Urologists.