A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendoly Slattery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendoly Slattery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendoly Slattery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slattery graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Slattery has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendoly Rose Slattery MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wendoly R. Slattery practice?
- Dr. Wendoly Slattery has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendoly Slattery practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Infectious Disease Doctors.