A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Smoker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smoker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smoker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Smoker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smoker graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Smoker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Rue Kartinos Smoker MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy R. Smoker practice?
- Dr. Wendy Smoker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Smoker practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Coralville, IA.
See Iowa City Radiologists.