A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Smoker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Smoker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smoker graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Smoker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Rue Kartinos Smoker MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy R. Smoker practice?
- Dr. Wendy Smoker has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Smoker practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Radiologists.