A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Sorin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Sorin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Sorin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sorin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Ann Sorin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy A. Sorin practice?
- Dr. Wendy Sorin has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Sorin practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.