A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Soto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Soto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Soto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Middletown Regional Hospital
- Atrium Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Sue Soto MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy S. Soto practice?
- Dr. Wendy Soto has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Soto practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neurology near Hamilton, OH.
See Hamilton Internists, Hamilton Pediatricians, and Hamilton Neurologists.